top of page
- Come for a patch test 24-48 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid any skin peels (4-6 weeks) and general exfoliation 3-4 days, Dermaplaning 7 days & Micro-needling 14 days.
- Avoid sunbeds/sun exposure 48 hours before to minimise skin sensitivity.
- Follow all pre and post care for wax & tint as standard
- Do not get your brows wet for the first 24 hours
- Avoid swimming, sauna's, steam rooms, jacuzzi's for the first 24-48 hours
- Do not rub the treated area after the treatment as this can cause irritation
- Do not use henna for a minimum of 24/48 hours on the brow area
- If irritation does occur apply a cool damp cotton pad to the area and contact your therapist for advice if irritation persists - seek medical advice.
- Do not apply make up for 24 hours to the brow area
- If needed clients may condition their brows when showering or use a conditioning balm!
bottom of page