Beautylicious offers a range of the most popular tanning products and a range of shades from Light, Medium and Dark.
Trial Full Body Tan & Full Body Tan for Occasion
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Exfoliate your skin properly before receiving a Spray Tan (24 hours before). By doing this, you’ll be able to achieve effective and long lasting results.
- On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the Spray Tan.
- Remove jewellery prior to your Spray Tan. The products may leave a spot on your expensive jewellery and can react with metal.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Relax whilst a professional therapist guides you through your
treatment. First the therapist will ask you to wear sticky soles that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. Disposable underwear and hair cap are also available. The therapist will then prepare your skin with barrier cream by applying over your hands, knees, elbows and feet to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. Your spray tan will then be expertly applied using the spray gun. The whole treatment lasts less than 10 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a few minutes
for the tan to absorb before dressing. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour and will darken as time goes on.
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use an Oil Free Moisturiser daily. This will also hydrate your skin.
By following these tips you should receive a flawless Spray Tan !